This premium Mānuka honey is sustainably sourced from our beehives in remote parts of New Zealand. The purity, potency and exceptional natural properties have been carefully protected from hive to jar.
All our honey is produced and packed in New Zealand and can be traced right back to the beekeeper.
We go to great lengths to ensure you can trust in our products:
• Tested and certified for MGO potency
• UMF Certified - independently certified for potency, quality and authenticity by the UMF Honey Association
• Trust Code Protected - Unique QR Code on each jar means you can confirm the authenticity of your exact jar of honey
• NON-GMO Project Verified
• Kosher certified
• Halal certified
• BPA-free recyclable plastic jar, recyclable plastic-free gift box
100% pure Monofloral MGO573+ New Zealand Manuka Honey (1 x 500g jar)
100% pure Monofloral MGO115+ New Zealand Manuka Honey (1 x 500g jar)
- Monofloral means this is pure Manuka honey made wholly or mostly from Manuka nectar.
- MGO is a naturally occurring compound in Manuka honey that is a scientifically proven measure of its unique potency:
- MGO573+ means the honey has been tested and certified to contain minimum 573mg/kg of methylglyoxal (MGO).
- MGO115+ means the honey has been tested and certified to contain minimum 115mg/kg of methylglyoxal (MGO).
MGO573+ Mānuka Honey is a high potency honey for targeted care when you need it most.
TASTE & SENSORY PROFILE: Rich, earthy and bittersweet with darker tones and a thick texture.
MGO115+ Mānuka Honey is great to use for a natural boost and as a wholesome sweetener in drinks, foods and recipes.
TASTE & SENSORY PROFILE: Smooth caramel taste, thick, creamy and golden.
Manuka honey is popular as a versatile superfood to support everyday wellbeing, winter wellness, and as a natural boost.
It can be used in many different ways:
• Enjoy straight from the spoon
• Add to water, tea, coffee or smoothies
• Drizzle over sweet or savoury foods
• Apply to skin for DIY beauty and skin care
Avoid exposure to prolonged high heat (boiling or baking).
Store at room temperature, away from direct light and heat.
Honey is not suitable for infants under 12 months of age.