WE GO TO GREAT LENGTHS TO ENSURE YOU CAN TRUST IN OUR PRODUCTS:
This premium Mānuka honey is sustainably sourced from our beehives in remote parts of New Zealand - the purity, potency and exceptional natural properties have been carefully protected from hive to jar.
- All our honey is produced and packed in New Zealand and can be traced right back to the beekeeper
- Tested and certified for MGO potency – minimum 600mg/kg natural methylglyoxal (MGO) content
- UMF16+ certified – independently certified for potency, quality, and authenticity by the UMF Honey Association
- Trust Code Protected – Unique QR Code on each jar means you can confirm the authenticity of your exact jar of honey
- NON-GMO Project Verified
- Raw & unpasteurised
- Kosher certified
- Halal certified
- BPA-free recyclable plastic jar
100% PURE MONOFLORAL MGO 600+ MĀNUKA HONEY (UMF16+)
- MGO 600+ means this honey has been tested and certified to contain minimum 600mg/kg of methylglyoxal (MGO).
- MGO is a naturally occurring compound in Mānuka honey that is a scientifically proven measure of its unique potency.
- Monofloral means this is pure Mānuka honey made wholly or mostly from Mānuka nectar
MGO 600+ MĀNUKA HONEY IS A POTENT AND VERSATILE SUPERFOOD TO SUPPORT WELLBEING AND PROVIDE TARGETED CARE WHEN NEEDED.
TASTE & SENSORY PROFILE:
- A powerful honey. Potently pungent with complex caramel flavour
HOW TO USE:
- Squeeze your silky smooth, ultra-creamy, rich, and utterly delicious daily dose of Mānuka honey
- Best taken straight from the bottle or added to a warm drink
- Apply to skin for DIY skin care
- Avoid exposure to prolonged high head (boiling or baking)
- Store at room temperature, away from direct light and heat
- Honey is not suitable for infants under 12 months of age